• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
LOL, this anime is fucking RIDICULOUS in its bleakness. By god, I have to wonder what the ratings were like for this when it aired in Japan. I hope they didn't show this in the morning time, lol.

Nothing like wrist slitting depression with your morning coffee.

I think for people who don't watch a ton of anime (which is probably a good chunk of this thread), it's a pretty damn jarring and initially amazing archetype. To top it all off, the facial expressions are incredible. One was my avatar for a while actually.

And I mean, she's got quite the sailor mouth too. I'm expecting more rapid-fire bleeps than anything else in the show so far.
Oh I remember your avi now. I hadn't read the manga by then so it didn't register. I should clarify,
as the manga progressed and she calmed down she became boring, the first volume she debuted I was like "WTF THIS BITCH CRAY. I AIN'T ABOUT THAT LIFE"

At least I can finally start posting some of the DMW stuff I saved for when the Carnival of Corpses started. OH IT WILL BE GUD.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think these guys really weren't big Beatles fans, they all wanna kill Ringo.

Kid Death count: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom