• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. It's pretty much a sped-up version of the FMA episode.

It's just this episode. Remember this storyline took two episodes in the first anime. They're in major hurry up to fit it in one here. That reveal of Ed's arm and leg right there is how the first episode of the first anime ended.

I remembered this ep feeling so much longer in the original. Wasn't there a whole thing with Ed and Al fucking around with a radio and the townspeople right before they met Rose?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
God this forced comedy is so awful.

Also remembered Lust is almost as much a waste as Rose in this version too.

i think you lose the effect of "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS ARM" when you turn Cornello into a Terminator, unfortunately. looks like they left all the good parts out of this episode

EDIT: well, at least Cornello died looking at a really nice chest

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Definition of a waste, since we already know Mustang is badass.

Yea but her death just shows up that he's even MORE of a boss than previously thought! You don't screw with Mustang's love interest, you just don't do it.

OK time to sleep!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it jumped back to where we were before the jump.

I dunno why.

They said they were going back to air the episodes they skipped over by accident.

Of course, the schedule has them skipping episodes again next week. Your good ol' Adult Swim scheduling monkeys at work.

Seda

They said they were going back to air the episodes they skipped over by accident.

Of course, the schedule has them skipping episodes again next week. Your good ol' Adult Swim scheduling monkeys at work.

Nooo that mean we won't get to see the second half of Jupiter Jazz next week :/

RagnarokX

You know, the rotating hallway that they ripped from 2001 is supposed to be for artificial gravity through centrifugal force, but how is artificial gravity generated on the rest of the ship? Or any space thing for that matter?!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You know, the rotating hallway that they ripped from 2001 is supposed to be for artificial gravity through centrifugal force, but how is artificial gravity generated on the rest of the ship? Or any space thing for that matter?!

The parts of the ship where they have gravity, like the living quarters and that main lounge, are all in that rotating drum in the middle of the ship. You can only see parts of it from the exterior, though. Other areas like the bridge and hangers have less gravity.

Seda

"hopefully we got these back in the right order"

KuGsj.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Someone post that bump ASAP!

Also mysterious intruder episode was always "that" episode of Bebop for me that I always so much more than the others for some reason. That and the Fae VHS one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom