• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ALL YOUR BASE
KuGsj.gif

X-COM: Enemy Unknown review!

B.K.

You are... weird...

Why? Let's go through the schedule.

Bleach and Nartuo are shitty shounen series that I don't have any interest in.

I don't care anything about Thundercats or Symbionic Titan. I wish they weren't even on the schedule. They just wastes of space taking up a hour we could use for more anime.

Samurai 7 is pretty bad.

Eureka 7 is bad and I've already seen it before.

GXP is the only Tenchi related series I haven't seen yet.

I've already seen Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop.

I never liked Inuyasha.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why? Let's go through the schedule.

Bleach and Nartuo are shitty shounen series that I don't have any interest in.

I don't care anything about Thundercats or Symbionic Titan. I wish they weren't even on the schedule. They just wastes of space taking up a hour we could use for more anime.

Samurai 7 is pretty bad.

Eureka 7 is bad and I've already seen it before.

GXP is the only Tenchi related series I haven't seen yet.

I've already seen Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop.

I never liked Inuyasha.

Yeah, you're weird. :p

GXP is the third worst show on the block.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

So, if they started re-airing Batman: The Animated Series, one of the greatest cartoons ever made, you'd still bitch because it wasn't made in Japan.

*sighs* Part of the problem.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And this isn't REALLY Toonami. It's a rebranded Adult Swim Action.

Nah, there is absolutely no way any of these shows outside Bleach would be airing on American TV right now if it wasn't for the new Toonami.

Preble

I wonder if when Young justice comes back in January, if Toonami can do dual premieres. I mean like Cartoon Network can show the latest episode that saturday morning, while during Toonami, that episode gets a rerun.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Symbionic Titan is the only thing I really look forward to now that Casshern is done.

SBT and E7 for me, with a slight, slight interest in Naruto for a little nostalgia until Zabuza. Although, Zabuza is actually when I stopped really keeping up with it originally.

See, B.K, is exactly the kind of guy I expected to see more of when TOONAMI came back. People who don't know what TOONAMI stood for, and just think of it as "another anime block".

Thank you for showing people like you still exist, B.K.
Yeah, you're weird. :p

GXP is the third worst show on the block.
That's a funny way of saying the worst show to air on new TOONAMI.

Preble

Nah, there is absolutely no way any of these shows outside Bleach would be airing on American TV right now if it wasn't for the new Toonami.

Dats the truth. Gotta hand it to to the Toonami guys for getting so many different shows in one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom