• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

25730606.jpg

Jintor

This scene's so fucking amazing. So excellent.

The music picking up as Jet and Spike start eating Ed and Ein's and Faye's share of the eggs. Fuck.

That seems like a really stupid requirement for time travel. You'd think just being magical would be enough. Time for the second episode.

Wait....Naraku(?) took the jewel? Why didn't he keep it? hmm
He wanted to mess with Inuyasha since his human half was pining for Kikyo. And something about tainting tne jewel or something.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is where I punch out.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 281 - Crown of Lies, Baraggan's Grudge
12:30 - Naruto - 8 - The Oath of Pain
1:00 - Thundercats - 16 - Trials of Lion-O, Part 2
1:30 - Samurai 7 - 23 - The Lies
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 16 - Escape from Galaluna
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 23 - Differencia
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 11 - First Paychecks
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 10 - Separate Destinations
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 25-26 - The Real Folk Blues - END
5:00 - Inuyasha - 21 - Naraku's True Identity Unveiled
5:30 - Inuyasha - 22 - A Wicked Smile; Kikyo's Wandering Soul

Later.

Moaradin

I wonder how much longer they'll have Cowboy Bebop on repeat. I mean, it is pretty much tradition at this point, but it's taking up 2 slots.

Seda

I wonder how much longer they'll have Cowboy Bebop on repeat. I mean, it is pretty much tradition at this point, but it's taking up 2 slots.

They should put GitS back in :(

And why could Kagome travel one way through the well without the jewel but not the other?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And why could Kagome travel one way through the well without the jewel but not the other?

There is no consistency whatsoever about who can pass through the well and under what circumstances. For example, Inuyasha has already passed through the well before without any jewel shards on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom