• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I'd totally play Virtua Fighter... starting... a swordsman! Go Kenshi!

Don't be hating on the games, Kagome. "Interact with real humans Sota! I'm going to play in my Feudal Fairytale Well!"

I would of liked to watch The Inyuasha episodes where the story is way further along that I didn't get to see because it would take forever to air new ones.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kagome: Can only count to 20

Inuyasha's robe of the fire rat that he got from his mother was just completely destroyed. So what the hell is he wearing for the rest of the series?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, time for me to check out.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 282 - Power of the Soul! Los Lobos, Attack!
12:30 - Naruto - 9 - Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!
1:00 - Thundercats - 17 - Native Son
1:30 - Samurai 7 - 24 - The Oaths
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 17 - Under the Three Moons
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 24 - Paradise Lost
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 12 - The Vengeful and the Wounded
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 11 - The Miracle at Rush Valley
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 1 - Asteroid Blues
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 2 - Stray Dog Strut
5:00 - Inuyasha - 23 - Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss
5:30 - Inuyasha - 24 - Enter Sango the Demon Exterminator!

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Kagome somehow materialized her school uniform too

School uniforms are like spare underwear! Don't leave home without a spare!

You'd think Kagome would find something more appropiate to fight in than a short school skirt and a flimsy sailor shirt. Simply knowing of Miroku's existance should make a girl want to dress in a bit more conservative way!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
She is indeed a jerk, but I can't blame her for being an ice queen.

I do wonder if she patches things up with the gang in the Final Act, but that's a good three years off anyways.

EDIT- THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH

She is indeed a jerk, but I can't blame her for being an ice queen.

I do wonder if she patches things up with the gang in the Final Act, but that's a good three years off anyways.

Young girl with black hair? Looks like Kikyo.

Holy shit did you see that?
This show. This fucking show man.
Thsi fucking episode
HOLY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
It's hilarious how much better this swordfight is than the SAMURAI SHOW right before it.
THIS SHOW, NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN!
Lance murdered someone. YOU KNOW, FOR KIDS!
Damn.

That was awesome.
HE BLOCKED HIS SWORD WITH A ROCK AND THEN STABBED HIM IN THE FUCKING HEART
NO FUCKS WERE GIVEN

...you know for kids
Did someone just get stabbed? WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
THIS FUCKING SHOW!
FOR FUCKING KIDS DAMMIT
Holy fuck. For the kids indeed.
YOU KNOW, FOR-aw, you know the rest.
Gennedy gives NO fucks
Impaled with extreme awesome-ness
Gennedy gave zero fucks about the "demo"
Man what a fight. Everything looked so good.
There's a certain ... quality that I spent a week hyping up the ep. of Symbiotic Titan, and I oversleep and couldn't re-watch it with you guys. Irony? I dunno if it's that. I'm also happy that Race Bannon wasn't lost to you people. :p

I am at least happy with the responses. Couldn't find my screengrabs from computer so here are some Internet ones...

vlcsnap-2011-03-16-12h25m20s30.jpg

Escape_from_Galaluna2.png

But remember guys, MOTHERFUCKING TOYS!
Unlike Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network isn't doing the DreamWorks' series spinoff How to Train Your Dragon at its Burbank Studio. Word reaches us that C.G.I. development is being done by Wildbrain in Sherman Oaks. And Sym-Bionic Titan, Genndy Tartakovsky's adventure show that premiered last Fall, is wrapping up its last episodes. As a Cartoon Networker told me:

"Genddy's moved on to Sony Pictures Animation. Titan got competitive ratings with other action shows, but what shut it down was it didn't have enough toys connected to it. If you don't have the, the studios don't want to renew for another season."
I love the comments.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

It always seems like their "resemblance" is more than a skin-deep thing. The priestly powers, the strong undercurrent in their actions, and probably a few mannerisms (and obviously taste in men...)

They do note that they see her as Kikyo's Reincarnation, not her twin sister.

I often wonder if someone like Kaede also sees what she hoped for Kikyo's life, in Kagome. "This is what my sister would have been like... without her heavy burden and tragic death!" She probably cries herself to sleep at night, every time Kagome drops in for extended visits, ha.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning ToonamiGAF

It's funny how opposite the two American shows were. ThunderCats was complete garbage while Sym-Bionic Titan was soooooo good. And somehow, ThunderCats is the one that's more likely to get renewed. Life is unfair.

Bleach is back next week. Get your snark ready.

Sorry I wasn't around last night. My Internet decided Saturday night was a good night to go down :/

My thoughts on last night's shows:

Bleach- Ugh
Naruto- Their plan is gonna fail, isn't it?
Thundercats- Bullshit, Lion-O should stay dead
Samurai 7- Katsushiro actually doing something badass for once? Took him long enough
Sym-bionic Titan- Oh Lance *fans self* Oh hey look, it's Race Bannon
Eureka 7- Seriously, is Renton mentally retarded?
Tenchi Muyo GXP- What a twist
FMA: B- ;_;
Bebop: ;______________;
Inuyasha: Bleh, who cares?

How did the Twitter event go last night?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
#ExpandToonami also started trending right before the block even started (aka when it's hardest to get something to trend.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom