• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT2| Time to Push the Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think it was just for that episode, unless I missed something. Someone said Erma would be back next week.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

ron-paul.gif

Seda

From the Toonami Tumblr, sounds like most of the CN/AS/Toonami guys are in Hawaii "working" on something completely unrelated to Toonami, and thus, will be running the Bleach promo again next week, implying no new promo/review.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
They said their goal this year is "NO LEAKS!", which I suppose means they will lie on the listings or announce it before the listing for that date go up.

They can lie and omit on the back end, they can't do that on the front end.

They said their goal this year is "NO LEAKS!", which I suppose means they will lie on the listings or announce it before the listing for that date go up.
BS

Every year [adult swim] has existed there's been a leak. The only thing that has been hid was the numerous April Fool's stuff.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wow, they actually answered some of the more juicy questions. Seems they're not opposed to skipping Naruto's filler, which is a good sign. It's a noncommittal answer but I'm at least glad they aren't committed to showing it.

Would love to have another Total Immersion Event but that's probably a good 2-3 years off.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wow, they actually answered some of the more juicy questions. Seems they're not opposed to skipping Naruto's filler, which is a good sign. It's a noncommittal answer but I'm at least glad they aren't committed to showing it.

Would love to have another Total Immersion Event but that's probably a good 2-3 years off.

I do understand their answer, Filler Hell starts on Episode 136, and we're still a long time away from that.

They should just air Dragon Ball or GT just to fuck with everyone.

Nicktoons has been airing GT, so I imagine Nicktoons has the rights to all the Dragon Ball series. Toei is even working on the Buu saga specifically for American audiences (at least according to Mayumi Tanaka).

Mature

Bleach- 1,241,000
Naruto- 1,008,000
Thundercats- 1,055,000
Samurai 7- 880,000
Sym-Bionic Titan- 743,000
Eureka Seven- 670,000
Tenchi Muyo! GXP- 701,000
FMA Brotherhood- 647,000
Cowboy Bebop- 676,000
Cowboy Bebop- 677,000
InuYasha- 665,000
InuYasha- 652,000

http://www.tvmediainsights.com/2013/01/adultswim-ratings-scorecard-week-of-january-14-2013/
Hey, those aren't bad. Now people can't stop their panic mode. Nice seeing the late shows have consistent numbers. Interesting to see people drop off for E7 and then a slight bump up for GXP.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I can't believe that many people are still watching TCats. Well I can if they are watching it for laughs like we are, but anyone watching it ironically at this point is in for it later.

Raxus

I can't believe that many people are still watching TCats. Well I can if they are watching it for laughs like we are, but anyone watching it ironically at this point is in for it later.

That or they watched TCats. Got pissed and turned the TV off before they saw a really good SBT.

TCats only gets more and more painful from here on out :(

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The dub is bad at first but gets acceptable later on. Charles Beams for instance is spot-on.

Seda

I don't hate E7. Right now there's a lot of story elements I just don't get yet, and I understand that's kind of how it's supposed to be, the way they present the storyline. There aren't any characters I really feel sympathetic for, however.

Cranzor

I really like Eureka Seven. I'm not sure what exactly it is about it but I love the atmosphere. The art and music come together really well. Plus the openings and endings for it are pretty fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom