• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

CHANGE!

I just realized, for all the shit we'll be giving it, Bleach's best opening (and one of the best ones in a while anime wise) is next. [Melody of The Wild Dance by SiD]

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Seriously, this is like the fourth time I have seen Rune Knight here ripped apart screaming about how powerful he is. This shit be old.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
These three were supposed to be stronger than Ulquiorra, yet they still went down like scrubs. Power scaling in Bleach is bullshit.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CHANGE!

I just realized, for all the shit we'll be giving it, Bleach's best opening (and one of the best ones in a while anime wise) is next. [Melody of The Wild Dance by SiD]

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS Lol
KuGsj.gif

Although I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink I give the edge to Rolling Star. I get feels just watching that amazing opening, great style too (actually like Melody of the Wild Dance.) D-tecnoLife is no slouch either.

It's easily Sid's best song though.

you guys remember when stuff happened in this show?

like when that soul baby pissed on that one dude and that monkey girl with the boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom