• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

After a slow week Toonami is back with a vengeance. We will see the legends begin and end with the start of Soul Eater and the bittersweet Sym-Bionic Titan finale.

Trolling with swords:
The Visored face off against Aizen only to realize they need hax. The series then remembers it stars Ichigo and shows him standing around before switching to his stupid friends getting their asses kicked again. There I saved you 30 minutes.

OMG THAT GIRL IS SO F***ING HAWT!
:
Naruto meets the hottest girl in the entire series (not kidding) but will he choose her or Sasuke? Watch the drama unfold in tonight's final rose ceremony. Also Zabuza returns or something, whatever...

Pokemon with Swords:
We meet our heroes Maka and Soul as they try and reach their ultimate goal. Capture their 100th soul and create a scythe that can be wielded by Lord Death himself. Guest starring Trollercats.

Trollercats:
Sadly it seems the Thunderkittens and Snarf leaving have lowered the collective IQ of the cats somehow. So we get another boring two parter to get through. Eat your shit sandwich and enjoy it y'all.

Sym-Bionic Titan:
OH GOD IT'S OVER!
tumblr_leftahY4RZ1qf8yek.gif

At least it is repeating.

Feelreka Feels:
After triggering another 7th feel Renton and Eureka and the Gekko state are about to feel the wrath of the Beams family. We have reached the end game of the Beams saga. Prepare for more feels.

Good Luck Brian in Bizarro World!:
Seina returns to Earth where he may find a plot by running into Tenchi! Or this may be more drivel but this show wouldn't do that to us right! Right? Guys?

FMA:B (The B is for Bloodbath):
Greed and his crew face off against an unexpected foe. Ed and Al learn way more about the Homunculus and Chimera then they bargained for. Be prepared because this is the point Brotherhood really diverges from the original FMA.

Cowboy Bebop:
One of my favorite episodes and my least favorite episodes back to back? Guess which is which! Hint: Space trucks. Space. Trucks.

Rube Goldberg Naraku:
Naraku comes up with a 2000 step plan to manipulate Sango and steal Cloud's sword Tetsusaiga. Somehow his plans get more convoluted in the future so buckle up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How the fuck was that the series premier

Technically, there was a movie first. Then there was a pilot with the Kermit knock off (whose son returns in the season finale).
But yeah, this is an odd show. I look forward to Season 2.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Sigh. I'm always disappointed that my CN runs 2 hours behind everyone else's. Makes it hard to follow along!

Ultratech

Naraku comes up with a 2000 step plan to manipulate Sango and steal Cloud's sword Tetsusaiga. Somehow his plans get more convoluted in the future so buckle up.

I lol'd at that.

I mean really, it gets to a point where he could just flat out annihilate their asses on a whim, yet doesn't do it just because he really wants to toy with them.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This kid is like a black Eric Cartman, except without any of the childhood qualities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom