• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
2e152ce17798b9220440.png

63759b175411a5d885ef.png

03d6d56d6e365332c00d.png

Faces, faces. Such Beautiful faces.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I made it back in time!

Tonight on Toonami, Hiyori tries to take the fight to Aizen, Zabuza and Haku return to take down the Leaf ninja, the Thundercats find their people enslaved, General Steel brings all out warfare against G3 with THE HAMMER in Titan's defacto finale, the Beams infiltrate the Gekko in an attempt to destroy the Gekkostate from within, some bullshit happens on GXP, Greed goes one on one with Wrath, Spike teaches how to be like water, and Naraku continues to troll Sango.

The real news of the week, though, is the arrival of Soul Eater. Maka and her weapon Soul Eater are after the soul of a witch to complete their mission and make Soul Eater a Death Scythe. Since this is episode 1, surely everything will go just fine. Also, how many times can you use "soul" in a sentence?

12:00 - Bleach - 285 - The Hundred-Year Grudge! Hiyori's Revenge
12:30 - Naruto - 12 - Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!
1:00 - Soul Eater - 1 - Resonance of the Soul – Will Soul Eater Become a Death Scythe?
1:30 - Thundercats - 20 - Curse of Ratilla
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 20 - A New Beginning - END
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 27 - Helter Skelter
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 15 - Runaway Fuku
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 14 - Those Who Lurk Underground
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 7 - Heavy Metal Queen
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 8 - Waltz for Venus
5:00 - Inuyasha - 29 - Sango's Suffering and Kohaku's Life
5:30 - Inuyasha - 30 - Tetsusaiga is Stolen! Showdown at Naraku's Castle

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sometimes I wish we were at the FullBringer arc of Bleach, so that this franchise can finally fall over here

Amikami

Banned
Another Saturday night with gaf. Can't wait for the new show. Gonna kind of miss samurai 7 though. I think I'm one of the few who thought it was decent, at the least.

Seda

Another Saturday night with gaf. Can't wait for the new show. Gonna kind of miss samurai 7 though. I think I'm one of the few who thought it was decent, at the least.

I'm with you on that Ami, lets just hope Soul Eater is fun.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Let us all celebrate a Toonami liberated from the dullness of Samurai Seven. Yea, I am not going to miss that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom