• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I know it's been two weeks" I am loving how they acknowledge the viewers more often.

yami4ct

Agreed, The Dark Tournament is still my favorite arc from YuYu. "Dragon of the Darkness Flame!"

I love DT, but Chapter Black's probably my favorite arc. So much great variety. The last arc is basically just Dark Tournament 2.0, but not as interesting. That's the main problem I have with it. In a show with such variety, repeating an arc just feels odd.

I swear to god if he pulls the same crap with Hunter x Hunter, I'll probably go crazy. That manga has me so much more hooked than YuYu. Dishonoring it by being so bland would be the worst.

LycanXIII

I know all of these bumps are new, but I can't help but feel let down. Movie night is great, but they hyped this up to be big. Or at least to me, it seemed that way. (Not huge, but several new pieces that weren't bumps saying "next week.")

[revving intensifies]
kWYbRYA.gif

Also, this scene reminds me of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon for some reason :p

de·pres·sion
/diˈpreSHən/

Noun

1. Severe despondency and dejection, accompanied by feelings of hopelessness and inadequacy.
2. A condition of mental disturbance, typically with lack of energy and difficulty in maintaining concentration or interest in life.

Synonyms
dejection - hollow

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I knew Shinji was supposed to be an otaku-insert character but this is going a little far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom