• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

de·pres·sion
/diˈpreSHən/

Noun

1. Severe despondency and dejection, accompanied by feelings of hopelessness and inadequacy.
2. A condition of mental disturbance, typically with lack of energy and difficulty in maintaining concentration or interest in life.

Synonyms
dejection - hollow

Shinji has a whole host of psychological issues. Depression is probably the least worrisome.

ReiGun

Yes, it's totally his choice. Not like you threw him into the damn thing his first day there.

Shinji is bitch, but everyone shitting on him doesn't help.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man, if only hobo-Shinji went to the race in the park. Then the series could have gotten 200x more awesome...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Indeed, this a good reminder that another thing Eureka Seven stole from Eva was making most of the cast as a horrid a human being as you can imagine.

yami4ct

Gendou wants Shinji to
sleep (or at least fall in love) with his own Mother
. Dear lord I didn't really think of how just screwed up that statement was when I first heard it.

I gotta say, seeing how just about everyone so far seems to be really fucked up, I'm really interested in watching all of the original series now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom