• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

I'm mildly interested in picking this series up now and watching it for real. Good job Toonami, but I really don't think I'm ready for it. :lol

He's just the spare.

voldemort-kill-the-spare.jpg

RagnarokX

For real, for an organization made specifically to fight against these guys they sure do suck at it.

They built giant robots made from weird creatures designed to be piloted by children with emotional problems and somehow got all the way to the giant robot part before they even knew the pilot thing would work for sure.

Soma

I'm mildly interested in picking this series up now and watching it for real. Good job Toonami, but I really don't think I'm ready for it. :lol

You should. It's great.

And make sure to watch End of Evangelion afterwards. It's pretty much required viewing.

yami4ct

My one piece of advise. Don't take it super seriously. Don't try to get into plot theory crafting. It isn't really meant for that.

Take it more as satire than anything else.

Minato is awesome yo.

He's the best character in the show along with
Kushina
. IMO

Yea except he left his kid as a orphan and didn't bother to make sure his godfather looked after him. Naruto would be a whole lot different if he had, he probably wouldn't have sucked for so long.

His god father couldn't look after him at the time. He was need to look after his spy network

Yea except he left his kid as a orphan and didn't bother to make sure his godfather looked after him. Naruto would be a whole lot different if he had, he probably wouldn't have sucked for so long.

I would assume Minato wouldn't have expected all the adults in the village to be massive pricks to his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom