• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Let me know if you all think this is a spoiler and I'll remove it.

Personally, I think you should at least wait five minutes until after a scene has premiered before posting pics. There are still people here who've not seen Soul Eater and that's pretty cool. Don't ruin the surprises.

ckohler

I'm going to try and follow along with several shows tonight, not just Soul Eater. Should be interesting. It's hard to stay in sync when you don't exactly know when the shows begin or when the commercial breaks are.

I'm going to be away from home (but should still be watching tonight), so the odds that I'm going to post next week's lineup before tomorrow night are pretty low. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Tonight on Toonami, Tousen's fight with Komamura comes to an end as Hirako activates his zanpakutou against Aizen, Naruto agrees to slay Haku, Soul and Black☆Star take on Death the Kid, the Thundercats take to the sky in the first half of its two-part season (series?) finale, Lance becomes the night, the Gekko crew witnesses the true terror of Project Orange, Seina's a little too popular and Kiriko has to make a fateful decision, Edward encounters Hohenheim in Resembool, Spike has a run in with Mad Pierrot, and Inuyasha tries to master the Wind Scar against Kagura's own wind powers again.

12:00 - Bleach - 291 - A Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai!
12:30 - Naruto - 18 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
1:00 - Soul Eater - 6 - The New Student – Kid's First Day at the Academy, Will It Be an Entrance to Remember?
1:30 - Thundercats - 25 - What Lies Above, Part 1
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 4 - The Phantom Ninja
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 31 - Animal Attack
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 20 - Beware the Unko!
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 20 - Father Before the Grave
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 19 - Wild Horses
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 20 - Pierrot Le Fou
5:00 - Inuyasha - 41 - Kagura's Dance and Kanna's Mirror
5:30 - Inuyasha - 42 - The Wind Scar Fails

Requoting to appear on this page.

tumblr_m7euu2UxRD1rvbjx3o1_r1_500.gif

Let me know if you all think this is a spoiler and I'll remove it.

i'm trying to imagine the proper context of shamelessly re-using this

Seda

Trust me man, it used to be good.

From EP1 to when Ichigio battles Rukia's brother, great stuff.

The Soul Society arc is definitely the best, I would say it was enjoyable up to the point where Aizen revealed himself as a villain. I don't think the show was ever great, but definitely better than where it ended up.

ReiGun

This is one of my favorite episodes. Nellie and Mister Ruckus are hilarious.

"Nigga did I just catch you wantin' to be shit?" *smack* lmao

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is actually a pretty sad episode. It shows why Ruckus is the self-hating asshole he is.

MikeMyers

well, half an hour would mean it takes longer for us to advance to the shitfest that is post-Soul Society arc Bleach :p

people here seem generally pretty positive about it, i think

Maybe on here but I've seen InuYasha got a ton of bashing on the internet. Does suffer from repetitiveness but I really liked the series. Watched the Final Act earlier this month to finally get closure with the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm curious on what the Uncle Ruckus movie is going to be like (if it gets made). Maybe it will be like Borat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom