• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Fort me it's tied with D-tecnoLife and Rolling Star. Definitely the last great one though, fantastic arty animation too.

God Tier for me personally includes Velonica, After Dark (something about the use of monochrome) and Alones with A Single Flower/Ichirin No Hana, Anima Rossa and Rolling Star being fringe high tier candidates.

While I'm doing this, Movin' and Fireworks (Hanabi) are my favorite endings. :lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So wait, there's a new chicken recipe and a mystery virus and no one but Huey puts it together?

Never mind, they just did.

index.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Whoa, big storm tonight. Thunder even caused a bit of shaking. Hopefully the power stays on.

Back in time for the start

As for the signatures, got everyone I wanted except for one. I'll be heading to that person's autograph session like an hour earlier before it begins

Azure J

I'm not even shitting you right now, but for years, my aunt used to think Buffalo Wings were actually buffalo's wings. It was a holdover from her first coming to the country and seeing the ads for Dominos with the flying buffalos.

It's bonesucking good,
(It's bonesucking good)
It's bonesucking good,
(It's bonesucking good) BAWWWK!!!
It's bonesucking good,
(It's bonesucking good)
It's bonesucking good,
It's bonesucking good,
(It's bonesucking good)
It's bonesucking good,