• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Saving these for later:
Kubo%20Dorgas.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That drawing one is an insta-classic, up there with the Kishi x Sasuke "I love it when you draw me" one.

i think it's reasonable to start questioning if we're going to get ratings at all

Son of the Bronx, which feeds TV Media Insights the ratings, just started updating today. It's possible we could still see something.

EDIT: Just checked SotB's Twitter. Says no hold up, just Easter Weekend and busy week. Likely we'll see something tonight.

EDIT 2:

Son of the Bronx said:
Data for Adult Swim/Cartoon Network will appear near Toonami time tonight!

Ponn

Banned
I'm sick, hacking, phlegming all over, my body is not ready but my soul is ready for Aizen trolling Toonami-GAF. Let's do this!

pirata

Man, I really wish the Thundercats timeslot could be used for something else. Like the Count of Monte Cristo.

Maybe if I bitch about it enough, it'll actually happen!

Seda

So the thing this week is the 'new piece'/'secret'. Would an IGPX promo make sense even though the show is 3 weeks out?

Maybe it's a secret announcement of a show replacing Thundercats and the statements that it was rerunning were pure lies.

/hopeless

Drago

I'm hoping we get a short sample of the new Toonami.

I'm so excited for it :p

I'd be fine with a music video or speech though

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I imagine when IGPX arrives, it will take over ThunderCats slot and that will get moved down into reruns. Either way, the next two weeks will mostly likely be early nights for some (much like Toonami back when it started).

What's interesting is that my cable box says next week isn't the pilot, but the third episode (the Moby Dick episode). That's a shame since the pilot is actually pretty good.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
YES.

Best Bleach opening right there, which says a lot since the Bleach version of Asterisk by Orange Range is one of the best OPs around

Fort me it's tied with D-tecnoLife and Rolling Star. Definitely the last great one though, fantastic arty animation too.

Those ratings are whatthefuck.

I see the excuse for this one is Easter. Hopefully Soul Eater doesn't get pushed back, I don't wanna watch Thundercats at 1 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom