• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Gotta admit, I kinda went and did a lot of other stuff during that entire episode. Time to make it official though, I'm out guys. It's been real. :)

Seda

My memory of Brotherhood gets a little fuzzy here. I know soon there's
Ling dealing with Gluttony and Wrath and Scar shows up again too
but not sure the exact ordering.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It doesn't matter if you can move or not, you're still working for Mustang. You'll always work for Mustang and one day he'll make it so all women in the army are forced to wear sexy miniskirts!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This episode does a good job building Mustang's character.

You know what also does a great job building his character? The Ishval war, which was given an entire volume of the manga (150+ pages and 4 chapters), but was mostly cut from brotherhood, with what remained being shown in 30-120 second bits and pieces spread throughout various episodes.

Jintor

You know what also does a great job building his character? The Ishval war, which was given an entire volume of the manga (150+ pages and 4 chapters), but was mostly cut from brotherhood, with what remained being shown in 30-120 second bits and pieces spread throughout various episodes.

Sigh

Fantastic volume of manga. The FMA manga is a fucking masterpiece.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
imagine if Bradley were in his physical prime instead of being 60 years old.

Seda

April 27th is when Bebop is slated to rerun. They've said chances are one of Bebop's episodes will be replaced by IGPX. I wonder if they'll replace the other Bebop episode with GitS or something or if they'll just have Bebop start over again with one episode a week. For some reason I doubt they'll remove Bebop altogether though.

April 27th is when Bebop is slated to rerun. They've said chances are one of Bebop's episodes will be replaced by IGPX. I wonder if they'll replace the other Bebop episode with GitS or something or if they'll just have Bebop start over again with one episode a week. For some reason I doubt they'll remove Bebop altogether though.

The Toonami people love Bebop, so yeah. It ain't going nowhere.

I think it's ludicrous that I would have to wait until 3am to watch Cowboy Bebop (CT if the times in the OP are still correct), but I never seemed to mind it when I was a little kid staying up that late every chance I got.

Seda

magnets how do they work

I think it's ludicrous that I would have to wait until 3am to watch Cowboy Bebop (CT if the times in the OP are still correct), but I never seemed to mind it when I was a little kid staying up that late every chance I got.

I keep the OP updated, although it hasn't changed in eight weeks since Soul Eater came on - outside of the movie night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom