• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, it's been a long day and I need to get some sleep to be ready for Wrestlemania tomorrow. Gonna be fun.

Next week on Toonami (I'm as confused as you are on the Thundercats episode):

12:00 - Bleach - 293 - Hitsugaya, Enraged! Blade of Hatred!
12:30 - Naruto - 20 - A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
1:00 - Soul Eater - 8 - Medusa the Witch – The One Who Possesses a Great Evil Soul?
1:30 - Thundercats - 3 - Ramlak Rising
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 6 - Shaman of Fear
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 33 - Pacific State
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 22 - Duel
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 22 - Backs in the Distance
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 23 - Brain Scratch
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 24 - Hard Luck Woman
5:00 - Inuyasha - 45 - Sesshomaru Wields Tokijin
5:30 - Inuyasha - 46 - Juromaru and Kageromaru

Later.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
wait, rankinbass is the magic world for the kittens bag?

huh. well thats something. still glad this shit is over though

Raxus

Can someone compile the Pumyra reveal last night?

You'd be my hero.

I'd also like to point out how LITTLE sense it makes for Pumyra to betray the team. She could have back stabbed the entire team 20 times over and waits until then?

Can someone compile the Pumyra reveal last night?

You'd be my hero.

I'd also like to point out how LITTLE sense it makes for Pumyra to betray the team. She could have back stabbed the entire team 20 times over and waits until then?
Some stuff:
bawahahaha
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!

Fucking Stupid

WHATTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!? Is this troll day???

wat

wat

wat

what

what

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait what?

why? how?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

900x900px-LL-e5b644ca_troll.gif

are you FUCKING STUPID

WHAAAT?!

Lion-O cant catch a break

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooooh man.
How's that anal bleeding writers? Hurts doesn't it?

Finally she betrayed them .

Seems they have been telegraphing it sells season

wow, thats hilarious.

Haha get owned Lion-O.

MAXIMUM TROLLRA!!!

Damn, Lion O got played again...

That's gross.

Oh my HAHAHAHAHHA
Lion-o can't catch a damn break.

NTR of the forever. Jesus christ.

:lol :lol

I seriously never watch this show, but I can't stop laughing at the scene they just showed. So ridiculous!

I...I don't fuckin...I can't even began to conceive...

Seda

So anyway,

Can we tone down the teasing/hinting? I'm fairly certain everybody who hadn't watched Thundercats knew exactly what was going to happen. I posted a reaction, but it wasn't really genuine. I feel that when Deadman Wonderland was airing way back when, most people didn't know exactly how the Hummingbird episode was going to turn out, and the reactions that night probably benefited from it. There was some hinting, but the few people who had seen it only really stated a vague "this is a must-watch episode".

While Soul Eater hasn't had a big plot twist or anything yet, I feel that every episode is telegraphed a bit before I even see it.

I hope I don't sound like I'm whining.

Drago

#oblivion did trend last night? I thought I read it didn't, guess I read wrong. Don't have a twitter to check for myself

Seda

#oblivion did trend last night? I thought I read it didn't, guess I read wrong. Don't have a twitter to check for myself

It did for a while. All the shows trended again as well. Even Bleach and Naruto trended which sometimes have trouble doing so due to being earlier in the night.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So anyway,

Can we tone down the teasing/hinting? I'm fairly certain everybody who hadn't watched Thundercats knew exactly what was going to happen. I posted a reaction, but it wasn't really genuine. I feel that when Deadman Wonderland was airing way back when, most people didn't know exactly how the Hummingbird episode was going to turn out, and the reactions that night probably benefited from it. There was some hinting, but the few people who had seen it only really stated a vague "this is a must-watch episode".

While Soul Eater hasn't had a big plot twist or anything yet, I feel that every episode is telegraphed a bit before I even see it.

Yeah, agreed here. At least use spoiler tags better.

ckohler

So anyway,

I totally agree. I'm trying my best to not contribute to the problem.

For example, this week I mentioned that Death City is located in Nevada. I only shared this because it is NOT important to the plot what-so-ever. It's just an interesting factoid that isn't brought up in the show.

Those of us who have seen Soul Eater need to just sit back and enjoy the reactions from the first time viewers. I know how hard it is to resist sharing future details but, please, let's not. I totally love seeing these first time reactions. These guys aren't even getting previews, so they are seeing each episode completely fresh. Don't spoil it!

ckohler

Not unexpected but sounds like there definitely was monetary incentive to get #Oblivion to trend.

gY6Sk9a.png

So just getting that movie's title trending on twitter means cash for Toonami? Crazy. I suppose next week we're going to see full on previews from Tom. This must be Toonami's equivalent of product placement.

Amikami

Banned
So anyway,

I agree, Seda. The thundercats thing for example would have been more shocking if it hadn't been advertised for weeks and weeks (and weeks) that there was going to be a huge troll at the end.

The hinting wasn't that bad.

I didn't see it coming either way. I figured it would be a heroic sacrifice or something. I didn't see the ditching of Lion-O for Mum-Ra happening at all.

Raxus

So anyway,

I swear I will try to be much better when it comes to One Piece and Soul Eater. In fact I go into nearly every Soul Eater blind.

No promises on Naruto and Bleach since Naruto has been going forever and I hate Bleach. :p
1. It's Mumm-Ra's fault she died in the first place.
2. Why place her in a dog fighting arena. How on Earth could you predict the TCats would show up? Even after all that why not kill Lion-O when she had the chance?

Drago

Looking at all the new TOM 3.5 shots we got last night (thanks ASSauLTxMasTER), it's a shame that we probably won't be seeing any of it again once TOM 5 comes along.

I wonder if they saved some of the Oblivion money to do some more TOM 5 shots than they would have had otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom