• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
All schedules say it and have said it for weeks.

It could be wrong, but it's been pretty consistent.

Oops, double post.
:(
ca22b55006c549a91b5b.png

Also, tonight's the end of TOM 3 buds. In 2 Weeks, IGPX, new content, new everything.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just a reminder, tonight's goodie is the continuation of the Oblivion promotion they were running last week. The Tom Cruise movie not the fourth Elder Scrolls game.

I heard it came out in the UK already, consensus seems to be disappointing. Ah well.

BatDan

i liked his freak-out when he got hypnotized.

also why does everybody look like Nami.

One of Oda's flaws is that he draws a lot of women very similarly (mostly like Nami). He gets better overtime but sometimes he still draws Nami clones.

You guys are insanely quick. I'm barely at episode 8.

i liked his freak-out when he got hypnotized.

also why does everybody look like Nami.

Well, Oda was inspired by Dragon Ball and, as we all know, Toriyama only knows how to draw two different women. I guess Oda really wanted to be like Toriyama.

BatDan

The Cleveland Show is getting cancelled this year right? It has the lowest ratings of all the Fox Animated Shows. Even lower than American Dad and Modern Simpsons. Granted, Modern Simpsons somehow still gets good ratings (I have no idea how).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The Cleveland Show is getting cancelled this year right? It has the lowest ratings of all the Fox Animated Shows. Even lower than American Dad and Modern Simpsons. Granted, Modern Simpsons somehow still gets good ratings (I have no idea how).

Lower than Bob's Burgers? (Which is amazing btw.)

BatDan

Oh shit, tonight's Boondocks is the R. Kelly one. Man, that one is so dated now.

Lower than Bob's Burgers? (Which is amazing btw.)

Yes. Funny how Fox had so much confidence in the show that they ordered a second season before the first one even aired.

Just a reminder, tonight's goodie is the continuation of the Oblivion promotion they were running last week. The Tom Cruise movie not the fourth Elder Scrolls game.

I heard it came out in the UK already, consensus seems to be disappointing. Ah well.

As long as we get that Hollywood money, I don't care.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah, and I remember BB's second season being touch and go for a while too. Now it's incredibly successful (can't wait for the Archer crossover!)

BatDan

Yeah, and I remember BB's second season being touch and go for a while too. Now it's incredibly successful (can't wait for the Archer crossover!)

It already happened, on the fourth season premiere of Archer. H. Jon Benjamin plays both Bob and Archer so it was easy.

BatDan

Wow, it's weird seeing Riley being smart. Granted, this was back when Aaron did the comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom