• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

That ending was alright, but obvious.

Considering how hard the show worked to make us hate Holland, it's going to have to work even harder if they want me to regain sympathy for him.

Seda

Man I have this feeling of dread forming around me. Because of an imminent cartoon show.

What the fuck Tenchi Muyo GXP.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Someone bring me up to speed on GXP's plot developments these past few weeks.

I want to hurt myself.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That ending was alright, but obvious.

Considering how hard the show worked to make us hate Holland, it's going to have to work even harder if they want me to regain sympathy for him.

He gets pretty
self-sacrificing as the series goes on, at one point he almost kills himself multiple times just trying to buy Renton and Eureka time to do what they need to.

I feel like he isn't completely redeemed at the end, but he's someone you can respect.

Ultratech

Someone bring me up to speed on GXP's plot developments these past few weeks.

I want to hurt myself.

-Something-something Good luck ship.
-Plot.
-Random Beauty Pageant with some more plot.
-Head of the bad guys (or whoever) got captured apparently.

Probably some more random crap in there somewhere.

I've seen the Tenchi OAV and El Hazard, both of which are good. I've never seen any of the Tenchi TV shows.

i think Tenchi Universe is superior to the OVA in several places, though it's more overtly comedic.

what i've seen of Tenchi in Tokyo is actually ok, especially when you compare it to GXP

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And now for something completely different I found while searching for the Blue-Eyes jet:

tumblr_lwer2ksQlA1qg3bbq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom