• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, time for me to bail.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 286 - Ichigo's Return! Protect Karakura Town
12:30 - Naruto - 13 - Haku's Secret Jutsu: Crystal Ice Mirrors
1:00 - Soul Eater - 2 - I Am the Star! The Big Man Is Showing Up Here?
1:30 - Thundercats - 21 - Birth of the Blades
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 1 - Escape to Sherman High
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 28 - Memento Mori
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 16 - Homecoming
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 15 - Envoy from the East
4:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 9 - Jamming with Edward
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 10 - Ganymede Elegy
5:00 - Inuyasha - 31 - Jinenji, Kind Yet Sad
5:30 - Inuyasha - 32 - Kikyo and Inuyasha, Into the Miasma

Later.

Azure J

She's OK but I'd be scared that she'd puke blood on me while we were doing stuff.

I'm exceedingly late with this, but this is why you can never be HUSBANDO tier. It takes a man's man to pleasure his wife knowing full and well that she can and will wretch her entire white blood cell count out on you.

That said, night ToonamiGAF. I never seem to go away when I say I will.

Seda

KuGsj.gif
Great Bebop bump

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami-GAF.

Sym-Bionic Titan has come to an end. Cut down in its prime, cancelled in favor of shit like The Problem Solverz and more Johnny Test.
At least it's finally getting the respect it deserves on Adult Swim, where it probably should have been in the first place.

For those weary, Soul Eater does get better. The first three episodes are prologues introducing the main protagonists of the series. First one was Maka and Soul, next week is Black Star and Tsubaki, and the third will be Death the Kid and the sisters Liz and Patty Thompson.

789shadow

Banned
Good morning Toonami-GAF.

Sym-Bionic Titan has come to an end. Cut down in its prime, cancelled in favor of shit like The Problem Solverz and more Johnny Test.
At least it's finally getting the respect it deserves on Adult Swim, where it probably should have been in the first place.

For those weary, Soul Eater does get better. The first three episodes are prologues introducing the main protagonists of the series. First one was Maka and Soul, next week is Black Star and Tsubaki, and the third will be Death the Kid and the sisters Liz and Patty Thompson.
Hey BatDan.

Beam needs to shut the fuck up.

789shadow

Banned
I have room for one more person on the ToonamiGAF podcast today. Please PM me with your Skype name if you are interested in recording from 5-7.

Being sick made me miss the party again last night :(

I almost kinda miss the crazy that is GXP. Well, sharing in it with you guys. :p

Hope everyone's been having fun, and enjoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom