• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Oh yeah? Well, forget you, raccoon dog.

I'M A REINDEER!

tumblr_mmmdrozt421r5ctlfo1_250.gif

Also, they are about to start Baroque Works on the stream. Eric Vale is in the chat and Tony Tony Choppers VA is on at 8:30.

Moaradin

The lack of Bon Voyage love in here startles me

Just saw the Japanese version. It's better than the English one, but I still like the first and third opening sung by Vic Mignogna best.

Haha, Funimation stream is at the Apis arc at the moment. By far the worst filler I've seen so far.

Raxus

Just saw the Japanese version. It's better than the English one, but I still like the first and third opening sung by Vic Mignogna best.

Haha, Funimation stream is at the Apis arc at the moment. By far the worst filler I've seen so far.

One Piece filler 'improves' but yeah. Most of One Piece's inconsistencies come from filler.

Filler arc order

G8 > oceans dream > z's ambition > warship island > rainbow mist > goat island > little east blue > anything involving foxy

Raxus

Filler arc order

G8 > oceans dream > z's ambition > warship island > rainbow mist > goat island > little east blue > anything involving foxy

Davy Back Fight isn't as terrible back on rewatch but I think I know what you are referencing.
Toei really likes adding kids to filler.
Very boring, mundane, kids.

Hahahaha, they said Apis = The Kid from Iron Man 3. It makes perfect sense.

Davy Back Fight isn't as terrible back on rewatch but I think I know what you are referencing.

Very boring, mundane, kids.

Hahahaha, they said Apis = The Kid from Iron Man 3. It makes perfect sense.

I'm not counting filler in arcs just stand alone filler arcs

Alright, guys. I dunno if you remember that I said I was working on something Toonami related a few weeks back, but I finally finished today. Well, I should say my friend finished today since she's the one who actually made the thing. I just came up with the design. Anywho, here it is.

WDfjxeIh.png

A One Piece pirate flag for Toonami. If you guys don't particularly like that one, my friend did whip up a couple variations.

Alright, guys. I dunno if you remember that I said I was working on something Toonami related a few weeks back, but I finally finished today. Well, I should say my friend finished today since she's the one who actually made the thing. I just came up with the design. Anywho, here it is.

WDfjxeIh.png

A One Piece pirate flag for Toonami. If you guys don't particularly like that one, my friend did whip up a couple variations.

That is just sexy.

WDfjxeIh.png

Sweet. ToonamiGaf pirates set sail.

Order

WDfjxeIh.png

Oh damn, we pirates now

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

WDfjxeIh.png

Does that mean we get to go on an ADVENTURE?!? LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE!!!

WDfjxeIh.png

We need to find a way to get that on the Toonami tumblr.

WDfjxeIh.png

Yo Ho and a bottle of Rum!
Feeaking sexy. Nice job.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't know what could be worse than
smokable lollipops, invisible guns, poison suction cups, and alcoholic grape juice...

The skipping of entire canon arcs.
Laboon and Little Garden were cut. Reason? No idea. Laboon was probably cut for cruelty to animals (Laboon gets punched and stabbed with Merry's mast), but it also could have been that 4Kids didn't see it as important (this would have bitten them SO HARD had they continued).
Little Garden I don't even know, and this would bite them too. Hell, it bit them in Alabasta when Mr. 3 showed up during the Baroque Works meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom