• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have no doubt this has been beaten to death in this thread already, but I can't keep up with you people! How lost am I going to be jumping into OP with Toonami? I've tried to get into it many, many times in the past unsuccessfully and am worried this will fail too as they're starting so deep.

The fortunate thing about this arc is that it's about as independent from any major storylines and plot points as any canon arc in the series can possibly be. It's a decent chance to get acquainted with the main cast's personalities rather quickly without the distraction of trying to figure out what exactly is going on in the grand scheme of things. Figuring out what exactly is going on in the here and now is adventure enough.

Just be aware that it will be bizarre and zany.

Stephanie Young reminding me so much of Robin right now. She's very tolerant of that guy's weirdness with the spiders just like Robin is very tolerant of the other guy's shenanigans.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Stephanie Young reminding me so much of Robin right now. She's very tolerant of that guy's weirdness with the spiders just like Robin is very tolerant of the other guy's shenanigans.

For real, it seems like a case of perfect casting.

Robin and Chopper are the intellectuals of the group :lol

Seda

Stephanie is so even-keel.

Also, while I'm mostly spoiler free on One Piece,
slightconfuse's avatar is one thing I am familiar with.

I just now realized your name is "he hate me". I've been reading it as "heeha-temmay" or something.

image.php

Sidenote: That is also how I pronounce Hehateme's name. I'm gonna stick with that, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom