• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Kuwabara!

image.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Gay DBZ? That's Fairy Tail" - Chris Sabat

Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho.
Fairy Tail is also dumb One Piece (and way too similar, I saw an obscure comic where manga artists were cartoon characters, and Hiro Mashima was drawn exactly like Oda).
Good thing the anime is done. I never want to see it on Toonami.

Raxus

it'd be worth it just to have

Toonami |OT| Now featuring the Gay DBZ!

For that one joke we will pay with 175 episodes of pure, unending agony. I'll spoil Fairy Tale for everyone here. THEY NEVER LOSE EVER! FRIENDSHIP! EVERYONE IS FRIENDS NOW!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
For that one joke we will pay with 175 episodes of pure, unending agony. I'll spoil Fairy Tale for everyone here. THEY NEVER LOSE EVER! FRIENDSHIP! EVERYONE IS FRIENDS NOW!

This is entirely accurate.

Moaradin

Just reached the 200 mark of One Piece. This G8 arc is pretty decent so far. It's a nice relaxer after the crazy shit that is Skypiea.

Reached 204 today.
It's a shame this G8 dude is only a filler character. He's actually pretty smart and interesting.
Tomorrow i'll watch the final 2 episodes in my long ass marathon to catch up to Toonami. Pretty stoked.

Is there some other reason to watch?

Debating whether or not I should post my Straw Hat character bios. I don't want to take away from all the work Raxus is doing.

Hehehe. Too true. Imo, wait till Raxus post his thing and if you feel that your character bios could complement his work, post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom