• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Guys... where are we? I'm scared.

Jokes aside, it was inevitable we would end up here. Ah well, hopefully we're still active.

1062.gif

I NEED AN ADULT!! I NEED AN ADULT!!
I'm scared. :S
What is this strange land?

Btw thanks to all those that helped make those One Piece posts. Very informative.

Raxus

A couple of notes, Raxus:

-Robin can project any part of her body onto any surface she sees, not just her arms.
-You forgot to write a description for Mr. 3 lol.

Really good job on the write-up, though. d(^_^d)

Will update them now. Gotta research Mr. 3 and Have GMN approve it first. Can't believe I forgot him 0.0

Somehow I think it is my fault we got bumped to community :(

Oh well. We can always post a new thread when a new show enters the rotation.

789shadow

Banned
Will update them now. Gotta research Mr. 3 and Have GMN approve it first. Can't believe I forgot him 0.0

Also, I mentioned that Luffy couldn't swim even before eating the Devil Fruit.

Defuser

I hope all three communities will get along together. Manga-GAF,AnimeGAF and ToonamiGAF.

Stop by in the AnimeOT once in a while to see what are the latest shows we're talking about.

hi guys...

You really think the TOONAMI thread would stay in OT would you?

Welcome to my neck of the woods.

gol15.jpg

"You guys like tacos??"

m6YItv2.jpg

ididuGtDDXtdO.gif

Blue trunks guy: "But I really think Eureka 7 is an under-appreciated-"
Masked Guy: "KICK!"

hXgNggv.gif

Mr. 3 confronted the Straw Hats at Little Garden. A cunning strategist, he planned to take out not only the crew (collecting Luffy's bounty in the process), but two friendly giants with large bounties as well. To accomplish this goal, he made use of the Wax Wax Fruit, which gives him access to an endless supply of candle wax (his hair, styled into the letter 3, catches fire accordingly.) He can shape the wax into whatever form he pleases, whether he needs to make the key to a cell or a large exoskeleton used for battle. Mr. 3 seems to fancy himself as a bit of an artist as well, as he enjoys defeating his foes by turning them into wax statues for his collection. This fate almost befell Zoro, Nami, and Vivi before they were rescued by the others. Livid at his agent's defeat, Crocodile sent Mr. 2 to assassinate Mr. 3. However, Mr. 3 managed to avoid his fellow Baroque Works officer to speak with Crocodile in person; he was promptly fed to a giant alligator. And yet it was not the end: he managed to escape his fate and briefly caused more trouble for the Straw Hats before he was apprehended by the Marines. His partner was Miss Goldenweek, a young girl whose fighting style is the Colors Trap. Any who come into contact with the colored symbols she paints fall under their influence; for example, yellow causes uncontrollable laughter and black causes the victim to betray their friends.

please replace the following paragraph with changes i've made to make it in the past tense:

When Nami was a girl she was an orphan taken in by a former Marine named Bellemere. Together with another orphan named Nojiko, the three girls formed an unlikely family. But because Bellemere struggled to support two children with the meager wages of her job as a tangerine farmer, Nami resorted to learning navigation through stealing the books that would educate her. This led to a huge fight, where Nami said she wished she was adopted by a rich family. After slapping her child across the face, Bellemere attempted to make amends by spending a great deal of money to make a large dinner for Nami and Nojiko. However, at the same time, Arlong’s band of fishman pirates arrived and formed a dominion over the island, demanding payment from each person in exchange for their lives. Bellemere, her savings now depleted, could only afford to pay for Nami and Nojiko. Arlong made an example of Bellemere, shooting her dead before the eyes of the two little girls. Due to her skill at drawing highly detailed maps, Arlong kidnapped Nami and forced her to join his crew. The two struck a deal. In exchange for 100 million Berries (the name of the currency in the world of One Piece), Arlong would leave the village alone. Unsurprisingly, the fishman did not keep to his word. And although completely unaware of Nami’s servitude, Luffy brutally defeated Arlong for one very simple reason: he made Nami cry.

I hope all three communities will get along together. Manga-GAF,AnimeGAF and ToonamiGAF.

Stop by in the AnimeOT once in a while to see what are the latest shows we're talking about.

But of course. The threads share a common interest and i'm sure many of the people that post here also post in the other two. I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly. Do feel free to pop in here on Saturdays and join in on the fun. I'll save you a seat.

iHUZ88xvX8Mz2.gif

LycanXIII

Needs more Eric and the Sickle Sickle fruit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom