• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Bleach brings us back to our regularly scheduled Aizen trolling in its three hundredth episode, the Chuunin exam finally gets to its second round, the Davy Back Fight gets under way with the Donut Race, Kid and the girls head to the Baltic to investigate a dragon, Takashi and River continue to have issues, Renton and Eureka arrive at the shrine before the Great Wall, Lion-O learns a lesson about fighting that he'll soon forget, the Galalunians face an enemy in the swamp that is more trouble than it seems, Ed and Al have a sit down with Wrath, Spike runs afoul of a kid who can play the blues, and Team Inuyasha crosses paths with a dark priestess.

12:00 - Bleach - 300 - Urahara Appears! Stop Aizen!
12:30 - Naruto - 27 - The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death
1:00 - One Piece - 209 - Round 1! One Lap of the Donut Race!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 15 - The Soul Eating Black Dragon – Scaredy-cat Liz and Her Merry Friends?
2:00 - IGPX - 6 - Cat vs. Dog
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 40 - Cosmic Trigger
3:00 - Thundercats - 8 - The Duelist and the Drifter
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 13 - The Demon Within
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 29 - Struggle of the Fool
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 6 - Sympathy for the Devil
5:00 - Inuyasha - 59 - The Beautiful Sister Apprentices
5:30 - Inuyasha - 60 - The 50 Year-Old Curse of the Dark Priestess

Not close enough.

tumblr_inline_mk543zWzp61rg4uy0.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Funimation has been promoting a new Tenchi Muyo series. War on Germs, or Gemini or something *checks* Geminar
The good news is that I don't see it coming to Toonami. Each episode is 45 minutes long, wouldn't exactly work.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Funimation has been promoting a new Tenchi Muyo series. War on Germs, or Gemini or something *checks* Geminar
The good news is that I don't see it coming to Toonami. Each episode is 45 minutes long, wouldn't exactly work.

I hear good things about it though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

45 minutes is basically exactly right for an hour long slot.

Just sayin'.

Reading the synopsis, at least the main character is related to Tenchi (half-brother). That's a huge step-up already.

Seina's marriage to Kiriko makes him related to Tenchi.

Just sayin'.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I don't think anybody needed convincing that GXP sucked and was unworthy of the county dump let alone Toonami.

ckohler

I just watched the trailer for War on Geminar. It's 87% fanservice. It stars with boob shots and ends with boob shots. No thanks. Toonami can do better.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
.hack//SIGN is so fricking good. Up to ep 14 of my rewatch.

It's relaxing and both the dub and the sub are well acted. Fantastic music.

Roots only shares the fantastic music part. SIGN is slow paced but also mesmerizing and fun. ROOTS is boooooooring and will put you to sleep. I used to set my alarm to watch ROOTS only to fall back asleep and miss YYH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom