• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
ONE PIECE

I can't hear "ONE PIECE" without thinking of Iruka in Ninjabridge. What an annoying bish.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well the dark haired sister has shown some ability to sense spirits.

I remember the Fullbringer arc setting up something with his sister training with Urahara, but that never came to be. My guess is that there was a plan but when ratings tanked, Kubo rushed the ending. Maybe he'll pull out of his ass in this final arc, like Unohana.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kubo is already even retconning this retconning and fucking up Aizen's assertion that Ichigo is half regular ass human and half Soul Reaper in the current manga arc. Strange that Aizen didn't mention that part here...

Truly amazing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ichigo's nose is really dumb.

I realized this at the end of Velonica I think but still.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You're a human and a..." If you want to find out the rest of this sentence, please read the manga. Sorry, we're cancelled now!

thetechkid

Kubo is already even retconning this retconning and fucking up Aizen's assertion that Ichigo is half regular ass human and half Soul Reaper in the current manga arc. Strange that Aizen didn't mention that part here...

Truly amazing.

That was truly the king of BS.

Kaizer

Banned

Truly amazing.

Hah, didn't even think about that but yeah, dat Kubo writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom