• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Not aftermath. :3 I was watching that a while ago, actually.

The same stream that broadcasts Toonami does a Pre-Toonami to entertain. I leave when Toonami starts to watch on my own.

ad3d82785638a281bc94.png

That is a pretty good line up of anime right there, hell, I wish Toonami looked more like that.

Well then, a :60 SAO promo will likely be tonight's new thing. Not too surprising, since it starts next week.

Or maybe the :60 will pimp SAO and Big O. First it was Lucky 7s, tonight it's double 0s! (I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So I just read what tonight's Bleach episode is.

... Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sword Art Online's promo was kind of lame. I guess it's just because it reminds me of that stupid horror movie about games.

"YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL!"

BatDan

Bedsheet Aizen is too hax.

I actually saw that image before I heard all the "Captain Condom" jokes, so he's always "Ghost Aizen" to me.

Sword Art Online's promo was kind of lame. I guess it's just because it reminds me of that stupid horror movie about games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjzqGzuZSfI Stay Alive. One of the things Frankie Muniz did before he disappeared.
The whole movie is on YouTube, I won't link it as I'm not sure how legal that is here.
It's pretty shit.

Order

I wish Naruto started during Shippuden. Most of the people who watch Toonami have seen the original when it first broadcasted. I'm months late to complain about this but still.

I just remembered we'll have to go through all that filler, hence my post.

Amikami

Banned
I wish Naruto started during Shippuden. Most of the people who watch Toonami have seen the original when it first broadcasted. I'm months late to complain about this but still.

I just remembered we'll have to go through all that filler, hence my post.

Didn't they say something about they're considering about what to do about
filler
in a Q/A session they had. Don't know for sure, but I seriously can't imagine them playing 80+ back to back. That kinda didn't help their situation the last time toonami was on air.

Also, I think Disney may possible still own the rights to shippuden. Not sure about that at all.

BatDan

Does Disney even air Shippuden anymore?

They haven't aired Shippuden in a couple years. They've removed all traces of Naruto from their websites.
My guess? Disney signed a five year contract to air it, then cancelled the show after two but decided to sit on the rights in case something like Toonami happened. IF it's five years (this is just a guess), then they'll expire next year.

Tenumi

Banned
I seen the promo. Not too bad... I'll at least be recording every week...
even though it'll be a hatewatch for me...

So I saw the SAO promo and I gotta say I still don't plan on watching the show. It sounds eh in general and I've heard it's not that good anyways.

Ultratech

I thought that was .hack?

"AAHHH I'M TRAPPED IN THE GAME! IF I DIE IN HERE, I MIGHT DIE FOR REALS."

So I saw the SAO promo and I gotta say I still don't plan on watching the show. It sounds eh in general and I've heard it's not that good anyways.

I've heard the first half is pretty decent and the second half...uh... is something.

LycanXIII

I don't think I'm going to make it guys. I've been running on 5 hours a sleep each day this whole week and my body wont let me sleep past 7AM now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom