• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
we needed that ending.....

sucks that i won't get to finish this with you guys...but as soon as I get this job..marathoning the fuck out of SE.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HEY GUYZ, .HACK IS NEXT, RIGHT??

All seriousness, looking forward to seeing this. Heard of the name when it aired last year in Japan, but never saw it. Premise sounds interesting.

Xp6ezU3.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And thus, Sword Art Online.

I just rewatched .hack//SIGN a couple weeks ago, should be interesting to draw comparisons.

Jafku

Did anybody see that Commercial for Jobs with Ashton Kutcher? It was terrible he was just Ashton Kuthcer with a beard. What the fuck

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can we get a new .hack video game instead? Or is CC2 too busy with endless Naruto games?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait,
Famke Jannson
is in the new Wolverine movie? Did they seriously spoilt that in that stupid commercial?!?

She's a fairly big part of it, the commercials don't spoil shit. I'd wait for the R-rated bluray though, they had to cut the movie up quite a bit to get it PG-13 according to the director.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Wait,
Famke Jannson
is in the new Wolverine movie? Did they seriously spoil that in that stupid commercial?!?

She's in the trailer and shows up in the first 15 minutes, not much of a spoiler. She's a dream version, not the real thing though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, I'm sure there's some massive legal problems behind the creators of Sword Art Online. Once the police find the dead bodies, they'll take it all to the developers.

I only saw the first episode of SAO and then my crunchyroll account expired....and then I heard about the rest of it...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhh no

Wait,
Famke Jannson
is in the new Wolverine movie? Did they seriously spoil that in that stupid commercial?!?

naw they spoiled that in the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom