• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Best moment in SAO.

Definitely. The biggest problem with it though is that it blows the "people in game being different from the real world" thing that could have made an amazing sub plot. Best part of .hack was slowly discovering who these people were in the real world through little clues dropped in here and there.

Then again, that's way too subtle for SAO.

bigkrev

"To combat Japan's lowering birth rates and burden on society, I wanted to kill a bunch of people who were going to die virgins"

Definitely. The biggest problem with it though is that it blows the "people in game being different from the real world" thing that could have made an amazing sub plot. Best part of .hack was slowly discovering who these people were in the real world through little clues dropped in here and there.

Then again, that's way too subtle for SAO.

SAO is the epitome of wasted potential. A lot more could have been done with this series

yami4ct

"People who don't like what I like are dumb!"

When they completely disregard valid criticisms as "everything else does it the same way" even when that's not true, yeah they are.

Oh, and to curb any fights, not talking about you here. I don't know you and cannot comment on your intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom