• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope not too many of you actually liked Klein, he's in the ep more than the rest of the series entirely.

Also, I found it hilarious that people actually thought "oh man 2000 people they're not messing around!" when this first aired. Because yeah, showing a huge ass list of names and crossing a bunch off really makes things tense.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wait, so one month passed...

How did they eat, drink, or poop? This makes no sense, they should all be dead by now from a lack of water alone.

Xp6ezU3.png

Swimming Adults Online 01
Hehe, didn't realize before, the first voice we hear is Suguha. Wahaha. She actually doesn't sound half bad.
for me that makes it worse later on

How did they make Klein sound like such a pansy. He had such an ultra manly voice in the sub.

Kirito's VA is totally overacting. But I guess his voice really is fitting his Mary Sue character design, wahaha. People will see him for what he is sooner this way, I guess.

NO LOGGING OUT FOOL

Teriyaki Pizza and Ginger Ale? I don't remember it being that specific. But maybe I just have terrible memory lol

"She wouldn't date a gamer."
The first signs Kirito knows nothing about his cousin/sister

So weird having commercial breaks. Although, actually that's not true, I watched this show on Hulu Plus first. Stupid commercials.

Now back to our regularly scheduled srsbsns. Kayaba Akihiko has such a nice voice in the dub. That actually might fit the situation better in this case. You can almost see his happy face inside that hood. INTERNAL BATTERY DUN DUN DUN.

The NerveGear will simultaneously destroy your brain brain brain brain

THERE SHE IS YES
20qjS51.png

I forgot how slowly this show moves.

IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE. There is something about hearing that hammy line in native English.

WHAT THE HELL THEY CUT THE OP SHORT. It's literally the best part of the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxx1BltaavU

Jintor

I remember being so angry about the sheer logistics about this the first time I saw this episode. Oh well, it's all new from here on in for me!

ReiGun

Were I actually trapped in this, I'd just stick to the beginning village. Fuck it. Maybe I'd go to the next town if it clears out, but that's as far as I'd go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom