• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wait, so one month passed...

How did they eat, drink, or poop? This makes no sense, they should all be dead by now from a lack of water alone.
They explain it next episode, basically they called all their families so they can get them and basiclly put them on life support

yami4ct

Toonami should have gotten Accel World instead if solely because (pseudo) fighting games > Mumorpugers.

Better action and sort of better story, but the worst main character ever. Hmm, that's actually a really tough choice.

But, I'd say go with AW over SAO as well. At least we'd have something pretty to look at.

Jintor

the correct and only answer was only ever gurren lagann, you know that right

anyway, I'm out for the night. i'll leave it up on one window while i go do things

Tenumi

Banned
Wait, so one month passed...

How did they eat, drink, or poop? This makes no sense, they should all be dead by now from a lack of water alone.

Future Magic.

I don't actually know, I've only seen the first two episodes.
-------------------------------

Well, time for me to head to bed. See you all next time!

Were I actually trapped in this, I'd just stick to the beginning village. Fuck it. Maybe I'd go to the next town if it clears out, but that's as far as I'd go.

Ditto. Just try and hide out, unless fucking Orko starts picking off people who willingly refuse to advance.

EDIT: Shit, forgot about PvPers. Yeah, you'd basically have to start moving.

So, have the SAO novels been translated? If they have, are they better than the anime?

Up to the third game has been fully fan translated iirc. Honestly it's wonky as hell to read and I wouldn't recommend it fan translation has issues.
Anime covers the first 2 games

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I would really like to see another toonami original show but they aren't rolling in dough to do this again

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why could we get Durarara!! back. :(

tumblr_mq5nsy9kY21sx93aso1_400.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Up to the third game has been fully fan translated iirc. Honestly it's wonky as hell to read and I wouldn't recommend it fan translation has issues. Anime covers the first 2 games

Yeah I'm not reading fan translations of novels. That's all kinds of messy.

ReiGun

What if there is pvp and a bunch of people gang up on you for the exp?,

Well, I guess I'd be dead.

It's not a fool proof plan, but better than actually trying to beat the game. Especially knowing only one of us needs to clear it to get out. Plus, I'd be piss weak with no valuable drops. Not exactly a prize of exp.

Ditto. Just try and hide out, unless fucking Orko starts picking off people who willingly refuse to advance.
That would be the worst. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom