• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycanXIII

Previously on Soul Eater:

xqVQSIx.gif

Mushroom Samba > Your favorite episode

well, Mushroom Samba aside. Jamming with Edward is what i'd say is the weakest episode of the series, and Hard Luck Woman is pretty mediocre (please don't hate me, Schadenfreude) outside of the incredible ending.

alright might as well do this:

1. Pierrot Le Fou
2. Ballad of Fallen Angels
3. The Real Folk Blues
4. Ganymede Elegy
5. Asteroid Blues
6. My Funny Valentine
7. Toys in the Attic
8. Wild Horses
9. Mushroom Samba
10. Jupiter Jazz

So I almost bought the complete series of Soul Eater today at Best Buy... then looked online and saw I could save almost $30 dollars via Amazon. Not sure if I want to order it because it'll just sit on the shelf while I watch it on Toonami.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gateway Shuffle and Brain Scratch are the worst two episodes, though the worst of Bebop is as good as many other shows best episodes.

Gateway Shuffle and Brain Scratch are the worst two episodes, though the worst of Bebop is as good as many other shows best episodes.

I always liked Brain Scratch, it's one of the few episodes along with Pierrot le Fou where the whole cast (aka Ed) take part in the take down of the Bounty.

ckohler

So I almost bought the complete series of Soul Eater today at Best Buy... then looked online and saw I could save almost $30 dollars via Amazon. Not sure if I want to order it because it'll just sit on the shelf while I watch it on Toonami.
I purchased the BluRay set from Amazon last month. There are three episodes with voice actor commentary tracks that are pretty nifty and the creditless opens/endings.

I bit on it last month on Amazon during a Funi sale. Tried watching with Japanese dub and I found I didn't like Maka's voice as much (though Soul's seemed almost the same, good match with the English VA). However, the subtitles were very tough to read. Very thin.

It's been taunting me the last few weeks, but I've held my resolve to watch with Toonami.

I bit on it last month on Amazon during a Funi sale. Tried watching with Japanese dub and I found I didn't like Maka's voice as much (though Soul's seemed almost the same, good match with the English VA). However, the subtitles were very tough to read. Very thin.

It's been taunting me the last few weeks, but I've held my resolve to watch with Toonami.
Good man.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm sad that the Soul Eater manga is ending this month.
Sure I didn't grow up with it like I did One Piece, but it was a good series and it will be sad to see it go.

Deadman Wonderland also ended.
It felt rushed, and the ending was too upbeat given the type of series it was.

lol Oh you guys. So cray cray. Everyone sounds like screaming Hitsugaya in my head. It's actually really annoying. Im seeing a doctor about it on Monday.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh god, Aoki and Kimura are telling Ippo he's gotta give himself an enema before doing anything. Someone watch this with me. I'm dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom