• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, yea, Birthday today since it seems to be a new trend around here to announce that sort of thing to the world.

ovrwx.gif

<3

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
English dub Hitsugaya wishes you a happy birthday in that awful, horrible fucking scream of "anger" he has, Shard.

Well, I was able to get my hands on a NGE box set at a con. Sucks I had to shell out $100. At least I got an autograph from the VA for Asuka out of it

Tenumi

Banned
Uh... oh.... I just realized that my birthday (August 24) lies on a Toonami night.

This will be either a good or a bad thing.

You're doing it wrong.

Dude the greatest shonen arc ever is right after that. After the first Uvo fight I was blown away.

So you stopped right before it started to turn godlike?

You're missing out, it only gets progressively better from that point on. I've finally reached the Chimera Ant arc.

I thought Greed Island was mediocre. Everything else has been great so far, my favorite arc up to this point would have to be Heavens Arena.

09dKrrP.gif

Now I feel compelled to start watching it again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Ichigo's ready to bring an end to this damn arc already, Naruto tries the "Kage Bunshin Brute Force" method as usual, the Combat round continues as Luffy and Foxy romp all over the Sexy Foxy, Death goes one on one with the newly awakened Asura, the players set their sights on the level 1 boss, Team Satomi still sucks at this whole professional racing thing despite being champions, in the wake of the Command Cluster's destruction the Gekko makes its final assault on the Ginga in Eureka's penultimate episode, Roger Smith is hired to uncover the identity of a senator's would-be assassin, it's a rumble in Baschool as the gang finally finds Scar and has to deal with a couple of chimeras in the process, do you want to hear a story about Faye's past?, and finally Inuyasha filler continues as the brothers sort out the cats and Sango ponders marriage.

12:00 - Bleach - 309 - Fierce Fighting Finale! Release, Final Getsuga Tenshou!
12:30 - Naruto - 36 - Clone vs. Clone: Mine are Better than Yours!
1:00 - One Piece - 218 - Full-Blast Slow-Slow Onslaught Vs. Invulnerable Luffy!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 24 - The Battle of the Gods – Death City on the Verge of Collapse?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 2 - Beater
2:30 - IGPX - 15 - Feeling Lost
3:00 - Eureka seveN - 49 - Shout to the Top!
3:30 - Big O - 15 - Negotiation with the Dead
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 38 - Conflict at Baschool
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 15 - My Funny Valentine
5:00 - Inuyasha - 77 - The Panther Tribe and the Two Swords of the Fang
5:30 - Inuyasha - 78 - Only You, Sango

Raxus

Uh oh. It is THAT episode of Bebop.

Who is doing the 6 hour challenge tonight? I don't have any commitments so I will be on. I may hop out for 30 min. during a show to watch the new HxH though.

ckohler

Is this the Bebop episode where they look for a Beta player so they can play the tape from Fey's childhood? If so, I love this episode. Probably my favorite.

Seda

Is this the Bebop episode where they look for a Beta player so they can play the tape from Fey's childhood? If so, I love this episode. Probably my favorite.

Nope, that's "Speak Like a Child", which is my favorite episode as well.

My Funny Valentine is the one that first introduces Faye's backstory.

Uh oh. It is THAT episode of Bebop.

Who is doing the 6 hour challenge tonight? I don't have any commitments so I will be on. I may hop out for 30 min. during a show to watch the new HxH though.

Still need to get around to watching inyuasha so it'll be a 5 hour night for me

Looking forward to episode 2 of SAO tonight. Back when Asuna was an awesome character. How I miss those halycon days... :p

Nope, that's "Speak Like a Child", which is my favorite episode as well.

My Funny Valentine is the that first introduces Faye's backstory.

Ballad of Fallen Angels, Sympathy For the Devil, and Pierrot le Fou (sp?) have always been my favorite Bebop episodes. Speak Like a Child is another great one though.

Then again, most of Bebop is awesome, who am I kidding? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom