• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
So wait, if it's been over a month, how are their real life bodies still alive? Does the MMO food & water keep them alive somehow? But then how is that food making it to their real bodies?!
Supposedly, their families have them all on life support.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am sure there is reasonable, no wait, not the right word, a really stupid explanation as to why their real world bodies are still alive.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
for people asking why they need to eat. two reasons. one is for stamina/strength. the other is to get rid of the feeling of hunger. Nerve Gear works in a sense that the brain reroutes where the signals are sent to. Rather than being sent to the body it's sent to the game and the game essentially sends a message back.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sometimes, I wish if the Monotone Princess game didn't take the second OP done for Soul Eater by T.M Revolution. That song is wild good. (I'm a sucker for good guitar work. Seriously, listen to that asap.)

I love Paper Moon, but T.M. Revolution is synonymous with Soul Eater to me.

Cha, that song's pretty good! Reminds me of something from a Sonic game, actually.

(PM is still better tho. <3 Then again I think the best music I've ever heard in an anime opening is probably... Ash Like Snow. Might be tied with Rewrite and Melody of the Wild Dance though.)

It's a Dark Souls boss! Welp they're screwed.
2142264-7796_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom