• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So, he and the planet are...wut?

That was mostly theatrics from Dewey. That compac drive was basically a dead man's switch to activate the slave collars they had put on Eureka and Anemone. He had expected that one of them would try to become the replacement control cluster, so this was basically an attempt to self-destruct the new control cluster and make the Coralians destroy themselves from within.

I didn't notice when the title cards switched from white-on-black to black-on-white, what event caused that? Meta!
Happened at the midway point. After Morning Glory.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've always wondered, is "negotiator" an actual full time job? It seems like there wouldn't be enough work with hostages/police.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
How did this ever get shown on Cartoon Network? Was it censored? Not even "uncut" Naruto has this much blood and death.

Azure J

How did this ever get shown on Cartoon Network? Was it censored? Not even "uncut" Naruto has this much blood and death.

I'm a bit hazy but I do think the actual crime scenes weren't shown off in the OG Toonami run. I was just as shocked watching it here now too.

That was mostly theatrics from Dewey. That compac drive was basically a dead man's switch to activate the slave collars they had put on Eureka and Anemone. He had expected that one of them would try to become the replacement control cluster, so this was basically an attempt to self-destruct the new control cluster and make the Coralians destroy themselves from within.

Waaaaaaaaaaaay more coherent than what I was thinking. Thank you, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom