• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

This seems unnecessarily limiting.

In my case, I don't have much free time to watch anime (or anything...) on my own. Or I'd rather do something else.

First of all, Saturday nights just work well for me and secondly, it's definitely more fun to watch with a 'chatroom' than by myself. That's one big reason why there's a lot of stuff I haven't seen, I just simply don't prefer to watch much alone.

Recently the only time's I've watched something by myself is to catch up with Toonami, if I miss a week or in the cases of preemptive catch-up of One Piece, Big O, and to an extent Evangelion (which I am going through right now before 2.22).

In my case, I don't have much free time to watch anime (or anything...) on my own. Or I'd rather do something else.

First of all, Saturday nights just work well for me and secondly, it's definitely more fun to watch with a 'chatroom' than by myself. That's one big reason why there's a lot of stuff I haven't seen, I just simply don't prefer to watch much alone.

Recently the only time's I've watched something by myself is to catch up with Toonami, if I miss a week or in the cases of preemptive catch-up of One Piece, Big O, and to an extent Evangelion (which I am going through right now before 2.22).
Pretty much the same for me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is one of the reasons why I prefer watching longer animes (50 episodes & higher) on a weekly basis on TV because I can easily set aside 30 minutes once a week to watch it/record it compared to trying to figure out when to watch them or try to play catch-up (I seriously had no motivation to pick up where I left off for One Piece, but thankfully, Toonami started an arc after where I/they last left off, so I didn't miss out on much).

Tonight's episode of The Boondocks is a good one

Sarah and Tom split after an unexpected appearance by Usher causes an infatuated Sarah to put on a girlish display at their anniversary dinner. Tom, chagrined, is kicked out of the house and attempts to learn assertiveness from A Pimp Named Slickback.

what episode of one piece is toonami showing tonight?

Jeez, fine.

This week on Toonami, Soul Society tries to return to normal in the wake of the battle with Aizen, the rookies all assemble having passed the second test of the Chuunin Exam, the Davy Back Fight comes to an end as the captains' Combat draws to a close, with Asura on the loose the Death Scythes of the world gather, Kirito joins a guild, White Snow plays mind games with Team Satomi, faced with the imminent end of the world Renton is left with nothing to do but save the woman he loves in the cacophony of sound and vision that is Eureka seveN's grand finale, an angel falls from the sky which leads Roger into a new investigation, Winry makes a risky decision, Jet teams up with an old partner, and Jaken's going to be the hero!

12:00 - Bleach - 310 - Ichigo's Resolution! The Price of the Fierce Battle
12:30 - Naruto - 37 - Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Nine Together Again!
1:00 - One Piece - 219 - Epic, Heated Combat! The Fateful Final Conclusion!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 25 - The Death Scythes Convene – Stop Dad's Staff Reassignment!?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 3 - The Red Nosed Reindeer
2:30 - IGPX - 16 - Vulnerable Mind
3:00 - Eureka seveN - 50 - Wish Upon a Star - END
3:30 - Big O - 16 - Day of the Advent
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 39 - Daydream
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 16 - Black Dog Serenade
5:00 - Inuyasha - 79 - Jaken's Plan to Steal Tetsusaiga
5:30 - Inuyasha - 80 - Sesshomaru and the Abducted Rin

Tenumi

Banned
I'm gone for tonight. Had an exhausting day. Not gonna be able to stay up too much more. Luckly, I've got OP, Soul Eater, and SAO going to record on my new DVR. :)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRFagTE6hhmgCh

I'll be doing the title images with the Art Academy SketchPad software from this point on, so I got a bit of a head start, to make sure I didn't CRASH AND BURN, lol.

Though I still might, as I had an early day...

The interior will still be the classic black-and white for now, but I figured this was a good way to start the new look of Sketch Dumps!

Bah I spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out a way to set up the living room tv with head phones so that I'd be able to watch Toonami tonight at a normal volume. My Uncle's family dominated half the house this weekend and this tv is the only one in a room that someone isn't sleeping in -.-

Guess these fools are just going to have to accept that I want to rise and do my stuff from 12-5

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
zlCfzRFagTE6hhmgCh

I'll be doing the title images with the Art Academy SketchPad software from this point on, so I got a bit of a head start, to make sure I didn't CRASH AND BURN, lol.

The interior will still be the classic black-and white for now, but I figured this was a good way to start the new look of Sketch Dumps!

awesome man!

zlCfzRFagTE6hhmgCh

Cool.

zlCfzRFagTE6hhmgCh

Man, your sketch dumps are gonna be even more amazing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom