• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly didn't care for Hinata and wanted Naruto to end up with Sakura... until I got to the Invasion of
Pain
and then Hinata became the best female lead
which is why she'll lose out at the end of the series :(
She deserves better anyway. First Lady of the Leaf Village sounds like a terrible job too. Kiba would do right by her

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Watching ahead to Water Seven really has shown how bad this part of the CP9 saga really is.

it does get alot better than it is now though. however im not as crazy about this arc as everyone else, its a good arc but and this is a word i dont believe, overrated.

I'm not gonna miss One Piece today. Last week I had to go to a party and fell asleep way too early. Like heck I'm gonna miss the fight between Foxy and Luffy this time.

it does get alot better than it is now though. however im not as crazy about this arc as everyone else, its a good arc but and this is a word i dont believe, overrated.

I dunno how you finished Enies Lobby and didn't think it was incredible... but we did just have someone think the Chimera Ant arc was bad...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I dunno how you finished Enies Lobby and didn't think it was incredible... but we did just have someone think the Chimera Ant arc was bad...

well i went into it forever after it aired, i was on a good OP marathon at the time and the timeskip attracted me, im a sucker for timeskips so i decided why not, i didnt have all the hype behind it eventho i knew about the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom