• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Starts diverging from the manga after episode 37.

If they make a new Soul eater anime, instead of going back over all the old stuff ala FMA Brotherhood, they should instead just repeat the anime's ending and then pan out to Excalibur as the narrator. Reveal that the last 15 episodes were all just him trolling the fools (I mean viewers)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If they make a new Soul eater anime, instead of going back over all the old stuff ala FMA Brotherhood, they should instead just repeat the anime's ending and then pan out to Excalibur as the narrator. Reveal that the last 15 episodes were all just him trolling the fools (I mean viewers)

That would be the most amazing way to continue the series.

Seda

I do agree that redoing the episodes like FMA is not the best way to go about it.

thetechkid

Who gave Excalibur the right the join Gaf and post this?

Azure J

I literally wanted this from so so long ago.

Edit: Beater time.

ckohler

While the manga is better, I didn't mind the anime ending that much. In fact, there are.a number of anime only episodes I really enjoyed, including the second to last episode.

Azure J

Am I too late to make the obvious Kanedaaaaa joke after hearing the guild leader's name?

@ckohler: Yeah, that was a great episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
just incase it isnt clear, kirito is way overleveled and he just lied saying he's only at the level of the group he just joined

ckohler

Why are they all laughing and happy when they've been stuck in this virtual world for several months now? I would think they'd be freaking out still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom