• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
the last episode of AO i left off on is
some guy in black stole AO's or w/e his name is again's gf in NTR fashion

Amikami

Banned
I also got to bring myself to watching AO to the end one of these days. I'm not sure what it is that people hate about it. I only watched the first four episodes and really enjoyed them, particularly the first two. Anyway, hate to see it end but I enjoyed my watch through with gaf.

On that note, gotta call it a night. Enjoy big O

Seda

I think Eureka 7 was too colorful (at times) and sappy for me, I can't say I understood everything the first time through, but it seems like everything was solved with the power of love. Which maybe was the point? I dunno.

foxuzamaki

I also got to bring myself to watching AO to the end one of these days. I'm not sure what it is that people hate about it. I only watched the first four episodes and really enjoyed them, particularly the first two. Anyway, hate to see it end but I enjoyed my watch through with gaf.

same for me tho im sure i watched more than 4 episodes, more like 6 or something
night!

Azure J

I fucking love the atmosphere in Big O so much. It's really untouchable for me in some aspects, but I blame that on a big jazz upbringing.

Ultratech

The first half(?) isn't actually bad. It's what happens in the later half that completely shits on what happens in the first series.

Amikami

Banned
SURPRISE! I'm back bitches!!

The first half(?) isn't actually bad. It's what happens in the later half that completely shits on what happens in the first series.

same for me tho im sure i watched more than 4 episodes, more like 6 or something
night!

lol. My brother convinced me to stay up through Big O. Then I'm out for sure. I'm gonna watch AO. I wonder if it will come to Toonami anytime soon.

foxuzamaki

i do think pacific rim got most of its influence from big O the jaegurs were built to be like slow but big moving robots with very big arms, only thing is that it doesnt have any piston action punches

Seda

This is post-apocalyptic Batman with robots. Deal with it.

image.php

foxuzamaki

SURPRISE! I'm back bitches!!

lol. My brother convinced me to stay up through Big O. Then I'm out for sure. I'm gonna watch AO. I wonder if it will come to Toonami anytime soon.

swerve
I can see AO and inyuasha final act coming to toonami within 2 years

Ponn

Banned
I watched an old HD trailer for this the other night that was shown on Toonami way back when. Looked so good, sad this will never be available on Blu-ray. Shame alot of anime won't be available on Blu-ray like E7 or Ippo.

RagnarokX

Well that's not good. All those people just died.

Dorothy giving Roger shit again about being a louse

Only the super rich are in domes. Everyone else lives in fucked up slums.

But the whole city has a roof above it. There are stage lights up there.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I watched an old HD trailer for this the other night that was shown on Toonami way back when. Looked so good, sad this will never be available on Blu-ray. Shame alot of anime won't be available on Blu-ray like E7 or Ippo.

I mean the show was just picked up by Sentai... so maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom