• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
178133_v1.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No more "To be continued."

:(

Farewell, Eureka 7. I'm glad I was able to see you from the start one last time.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The light, the light is beautiful, we now live in a world where Toonami is free from the accursed Eureka Seven, and I thank the stars for that, goodnight.

Ponn

Banned
If I can take solace for anything it is Astral Ocean RUINED everything for Eureka Seven fans.

I didn't watch it. I even tried reading spoilers just to get the lowdown but was so fucking lost I said screw it and just pretend it doesn't exist.

What is this Astral Ocean you speak of??

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Way to ruin the moon for everyone guys

Time for Big O and Roger Smith to destroy Manhattan in increasingly destructive ways

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, that finale was.....SOMETHING interesting. Completely forgot about it. Still should bring myself to see AO....maybe.....

& I'm out. Will watch FMA later via DVR later in the week.

Azure J

This is the part where curiosity makes me find AO and watch it all even without a full watch through of E7 under my belt just to see what the lol is for in here.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't watch it. I even tried reading spoilers just to get the lowdown but was so fucking lost I said screw it and just pretend it doesn't exist.

What is this Astral Ocean you speak of??

The sequel series.

Really the entire franchise, be it the manga, the video games, the sequel series, etc., is utter shit outside of the original anime.

And if anybody wants to spoil AO, do it in spoiler marks. They've already said they're looking into AO for the block. Not that I think it's all that likely to happen.

This whole thing was so sugary sweet that I got diabetes. Well, that's all for Eureka 7. It's been a fun ride. Maybe we'll see this world again someday. *wink wink* But for now, so long. Time for Big O.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i watched several episodes of AO, cant remember which episode i left off on but something must have happened afterwards cause eureka7 fans hate it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom