• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
No, this stuff is watchable compared to whats coming up soon

tumblr_m5vst5yWp61qzv1y5o1_500.gif

Kinda want for ToonamiGAF reactions, but not if it continues to put me in danger of being on a watch list...

Gambit61

To be honest I'm having far more fun lampooning it and watching reactions with ToonamiGAF than <deleted_from_memory>. I think it might be because:

- It takes itself soooo damn seriously
- It's a recent show instead of some obscure early 2000s thing
- People whose opinions I previously considered not-bad told me the show was fantastic during its original run

It's terrific fun. That said, I'm definitely losing brain cells watching it, and I dearly hope the creep factor is massively scaled back in future episodes.

I hope Toonami doesn't air the second season. We might lose some IRL GAF.

Swifty

There are no rules against hacking and attaching tow cables to your opponents' mechs but switching your roster? Have you no morals?

Why did they have to announce that Andre was The Rocket - couldn't he just sub for Amy and Luca under his current alias? Why bring all that attention on him - especially when the stress was what made him retire in the first --

Oh right, drama. Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom