• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
so....is anybody wondering why ichigo is just hanging out in soul society, shouldnt he be having shipping moments with orihime now that she just got back from being kidnapped?

So it seems my cable just flat out derped again today... picture freeze, no audio, nothing doing for about 5 minutes or so. If this happens during One Piece or Soul Eater I'll be ticked :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No, seriously, how do these random hollows keep getting into Soul Society? Their very existence here should be indicative of a HUGE fucking problem.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I could be watching an episode of Legend of the Galactic Heroes right now, and I am kind of upset that I am not.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
this needs to end so based shino can get his 5 mins of entire screentime in the 1st part of naruto

Wait, what happened to that "we don't allow people to retire we just imprison them after they are done" thing when we did that turn back the pendulum arc.

Amikami

Banned
Ick. Glad that's over. Bleach and Naruto fillers are best when they don't take themselves seriously. Like Bleach sentai or
what's under Kakashi's mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom