• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

For what it's worth, I am enjoying this arc. At least I'm learning the back stories for these characters.

Best show time.

Cwarrior

Zoro's is pretty feels-less if only because it's pretty dumb. "Then Zoro's rival and friend fell down the stairs and died."

My mate feel down some stairs in the middle street last mondays(at notting hill carnival) went into a coma for 4 days, stairs aren't a joke (apparently someone pushed him down it from behind no body know who).

stairs are killers quietly waiting for there time to strike.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
My mate feel down some stairs in the middle street last mondays went into a coma for 4 days, stairs aren't a joke (apparently someone pushed him down it).

stairs are killers quietly waiting for there time to strike.

Oh... that's pretty fucked up. Hope he's okay now.

Azure J

this fucking arc.......fucking hated this arc

:(

I still feel like Skypiea is MASSIVELY underrated by everyone ever.
You'll all feel the same when the shit that went down up there gets relayed to folks on the blue seas. It's a powder keg of dramatic proportions waiting to blow.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's better on re-read, and knowing that details introduced in Skypiea make sense in the long run.
Seriously.

I know it basically sets up the later, better arcs, but it was crap, it overstayed its welcome, people are pretty much killed only to get up at the end of it all and walk around and smile and dance, the boss was built up and built up and built up and then wasted, ugh. I was happy to see the water 7 arc after that.

LycanXIII

photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom