• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I know I'm late but I'd like to apologize on behalf of the human race to all those who identify as female for that last hour of Toonami :/

The 5th movie better be the last One Piece related media they get the rights too.

I don't follow. Is Funimation mistreating One Piece or something?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I know I'm late but I'd like to apologize to all those who identify as female for that last hour of Toonami :/

No no no.
The fifth One Piece movie is just that bad.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Really i'm surprised Luffy doesn't have more scars. Especially from that time Crocodile hooked him back in Alabasta.
He was keeping track of them until he gave up after Little Garden. Too many to draw I guess lol.

No. But I hate the 5th movie and would prefer they put their effort on literally anythign else.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Base Nami hates pirates. A Lot.

Also she doesn't remember that she already fixed her island. Boy would she be in for a surprise if she did go home lol.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm convinced that if 4kids didn't 4kids One Piece, it'd be a regularly running big thing on this side of the world too.

Yes.
I know some people find the art style off-putting, but they're a minority. They'd be nothing if One Piece didn't get the 4Kids treatment and got a good dub at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom