• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looked it up, seems Jormungand and Black Lagoon have some crossover. I've always wanted to watch that show.

SAO time!

Yep

One Piece also has crossover episodes with Toriko and Dragonball.

I imagine they're not part of the American TV rights (even though they are main series episodes).

Azure J

Pause, what's all this in the thread about Soul Eater having crossovers? Idle chatter or an actual thing? As someone craving more material from it, I must know.

Also, Directv picked a wonderful time to crap out on me watching SAO.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One Piece also has crossover episodes with Toriko and Dragonball.

I imagine they're not part of the American TV rights (even though they are main series episodes).
Skipped them everytime on onepieceofficial so they probably don't have those rights.

Preble

y are they talking about paying for swords and stuff? Shouldn't they all be workin together to get out of the game or whatever?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I found out the soul eater anime diverges at around chapter 37 of the manga, so I decided to go to 27 to jog my memory and what do you know, it literally was this episode of soul eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom