• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
mark hamil with dem great evil voices
he doesnt sound like joker when he is firelord ozai, and he doesnt sound like either for this guy.

I'm going to spend my time trying to find a GIF worthy of the kind of rage I've been lead to believe I'll feel

I'm definitely going to need a new rage gif...
Maybe these?
donald%20duck%20destroying%20shit.gif

stickman%20trying%20to%20destroy%20a%20wall%20awesomeness.gif

Azure J

Bleach - Creepy, Sexist, Filler
Naruto - Sexist, Boring
One Piece - FiIller
Soul Eater - Creepy
Sword Art Online - Sexist, Boring

Can IGPX break these trends!?

Should specify that it was the good kind of creepy lest it get associated with everything else.

I feel like the IGPX half hour is random OTT time for me even though I'm actually watching it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That wasn't the surprise for me this season, Love Lab and Stella were.
I don't know what compelled me to watch Love Lab, but I'm glad I did, getting some good laughs from that. Probably should check out Yuru Yuri one of these days as well.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
im pretty off-topic for IGPX and its probably giving a bad impression that im not actually watching, but I am and enjoying it.

Azure J

Heh, I got it from an old Toonami thread when I was lurking. The reactions to Tenchi had me constantly in tears, same now with the SAO reactions.

Holy crap, at that GIF ^ there. That had to hurt.

Whoa

Whoa

Whoa

Toonami showed a Tenchi on this new block?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
you should check out servant x service, legitimately funny stuff, though theres one person I find annoying and its a guy.
I've been enjoying that as well, probably due to the fact it's done (if I recall correctly) by the same person that did Working!!, just with a new set of characters & location.

Back on topic: I feel like the Rocky theme could be played during all these training scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom