• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't think I could post a link to the infamous .5 chapter of SAO, but I can't wait for people to read it in 2 weeks lol

is that the sex scene? well the implied sex scene in the anime, but actually happened in detail in the manga/light novel

Amikami

Banned
A move like that could be fatal if it hit the head of the robot, yet this sport is legal for children.

Edit: Lol. "I never liked Rivers"

is that the sex scene? well the implied sex scene in the anime, but actually happened in detail in the manga/light novel

yes, it was originally part of the novel on the author's website, but when the series was officially published all the chapters were pulled from the website and the sex chapter was cut

thetechkid

yc4HQRg.gif

Yamma makes the best faces.

I find it funny that Team Satomi's having so much trouble with something that looks like duct tape.

Hit stuff and cross the finish line.

But you can't hit the other team with a really effective attack, because that's unfair.

But you CAN hit them with untested weaponry, as long as it's one-on-one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom