• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I do hope tomorrow's review is The Wonderful 101. I just beat it today, it's so god damn good. You really need to play it.

I have some bad news. Tomorrow's Bleach? It's an episode focused around Hitsugaya. Be prepared.

I do hope tomorrow's review is The Wonderful 101. I just beat it today, it's so god damn good. You really need to play it.

I have some bad news. Tomorrow's Bleach? It's an episode focused around Hitsugaya. Be prepared.

Please tell me Ice Tard gets trolled hard, would be the only way this episode is watchable

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

W101 is great, but the review may just be WWHD (they did the original). Both are great great games though.

Oh joy, a whole episode based around Ice-lame? Kill me now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Ice dragon guy

UIOBIqD.jpg

If he shows up that'd be awesome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wasn't expecting the YYH answer so fast though, I was actually looking for a .gif myself to make that same joke but that was lightning quick.

His introduction was the first bad thing to happen to Bleach in my opinion. Had it been just a blip on the radar the show could have been great. Instead he was just the canary...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's pretty obvious Kubo Tite resents the characters popularity because pretty much all he ever does is lose, get trolled, and lose again.

Then again he's the one that pushed him hard in the first place, though not to those levels.

I think he expected Rukia's brother to be the really popular foil character though.

BatDan

BLEACH MANGA SPOILERS

What's funny is that the latest chapter ended with Hitsugaya getting stabbed/trolled. He jobs just as much as Renji.

i don't generally understand the attraction to drawings that don't look all that much like real people (as much as i like to make jokes pretending i do), but aren't there actually useful characters in Bleach for fangirls to squee over because of their looks? Hitsugaya being the one just doesn't make any sense to me unless i just have a vast misunderstanding of what fangirls find hot about their cartoon characters.

i don't generally understand the attraction to drawings that don't look all that much like real people (as much as i like to make jokes pretending i do), but aren't there actually useful characters in Bleach for fangirls to squee over because of their looks?

Fangirls love their shota pretty boys

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I do most of my posting during Toonami on the Wii U. It handles 100ppp shockingly well.

Only problem I know is it doesn't throw up the warning page for posting before the cooldown is up.

Even better it imbeds any youtube links so I can see what sort of nonsense you guys are throwing my way without needing to click the link.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh man I remember when toonami was getting paid to show tom cruise's new movie, I didnt realize that was all the way back in april, this year is going too fast, I dont want to be a old man.

All the cool people use 100ppp. Don't you wanna be cool, Bass?

I have two options for internet in the basement where my game/anime stuff is. I can plug my laptop directly into the land line which gives me a baller speed, or I can connect via a wifi extender (our normal wifi doesn't reach the basement) but I get really slow speeds though the extender. Whenever I want to download games/movies or watch stuff on my PS3/WiiU I have to plug them into the land line so my laptop speed goes to crap. Easier to stay on 50ppp instead of switching back and forth.

BatDan

I'm curious, has there ever been a good Steve Staley performance? Every time I hear him he's using the same bland voice with the same bland delivery.

Yes!

I have two options for internet in the basement where my game/anime stuff is. I can plug my laptop directly into the land line which gives me a baller speed, or I can connect via a wifi extender (our normal wifi doesn't reach the basement) but I get really slow speeds though the extender. Whenever I want to download games/movies or watch stuff on my PS3/WiiU I have to plug them into the land line so my laptop speed goes to crap. Easier to stay on 50ppp instead of switching back and forth.
100ppp isn't really that much. My internet is super crappy and I manage well enough. And by super crappy I mean videos loading at 420p is a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom