• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

Oh man, the Gorosei/Five Elder Stars... I can't wait until we get more info on them.

BTW,
THE LAST CHAPTER WAS SO HYPE, I am so excited for more information on the world's history and to get it from DoFlamingo himself is just too real.

I'm really starting to notice just how bad the first hour and a half of Toonami is.

Maybe it's because I'm tired but damn does all this filler suck. We need to get to the good shows.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really starting to notice just how bad the first hour and a half of Toonami is.

Maybe it's because I'm tired but damn does all this filler suck. We need to get to the good shows.

Good news, next week marks the end of One Piece filler for nearly two years, for all intents and purposes.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I hate when they put bits of canon in filler episodes like that. It makes rewatching or introducing someone to the show a pain.

The worst is when the put the calm belt stuff into the Apis Arc. That's probably the most difficult canon scene to get around to, but also very important.

At least this episodes one is recapped pretty effectively when canon restarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom