• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I get that the machine on their heads is probably stimulating their cranial nerves and approximating taste or something but WAY too much attention is given to food and taste in this VIRTUAL world.

Also holy shit this scene with Klein et al. and the pair is super awkward and stupid.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They dead. They all dead. They all dead because they stupid. They stupid and they gonna be dead.

BatDan

Hold on, how do Kirito and Klein know each other so well? They've only had like 2 scenes before?
Are we supposed to buy they spent time together in the TWO YEARS they've been playing? Is this better explained in the book?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Hold on, how do Kirito and Klein know each other so well? They've only had like 2 scenes before?
Are we supposed to buy they spent time together in the TWO YEARS they've been playing? Is this better explained in the book?

They''re frontliners. They're bound to meet up often and stuff. Especially during bosses.

Anyone who's dumb enough to wear a vision-obscuring visor in a VR MMO isn't too smart to begin with, but that is an astoundingly stupid plan from the head honcho of the army.

You get physically tired marching in SAO for some reason.

Pressing down on the right mouse button is hard work. Joint stress is a serious problem.

I get that the machine on their heads is probably stimulating their cranial nerves and approximating taste or something but WAY too much attention is given to food and taste in this VIRTUAL world.

Also holy shit this scene with Klein et al. and the pair is super awkward and stupid.

If you could stimulate a rush of pleasure with a few button presses, you'd probably be as much of a chump. It's turned people into addicts in real life, it's not too much of a stretch here.

I agree with you on the second part, though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just realized that anti-smoking commercial used a quote from 1996, over 15 years ago....kind of outdated, don't ya think.

BatDan

Just saw a PS4/Taco Bell commercial.

... Not worth the bowel destruction. I mean I want one but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom